We Are Weekend
May 31 - June 2
Return to University Park from May 31 – June 2 and start a new Penn State tradition.
Register today for We Are Weekend, the Alumni Association’s premier summer event set for May 31–June 2.
The three-day celebration is open and inclusive to all Penn Staters, giving everyone the opportunity to attend events with family, friends, and classmates. As part of the weekend, the Alumni Association will recognize the 50th Class (1969) and welcome them into the ranks of Penn State Pioneers.
- behind-the-scenes access with facility tours, including Beaver Stadium and the School of Music’s new recital hall*;
- events organized by colleges and alumni interest groups;
- commemorative photos at the Nittany Lion Shrine;
- Dueling Lions Piano Bar featuring Howl at the Moon musicians;
- campus shuttle transportation;
- family-friendly on-campus concert;
- tote bag and special gift;
- custom Penn State luggage tags;
- access to discounted Happy Valley Music Festival tickets.
*Space is limited, availability subject to change.